STENNER PUMPS |
SVP Series Pumps
Stenner SVP series pumps are digitally controlled for highly accurate flow adjustment. Able to be connected and controlled through PLC, these pumps are well suited to Accelerated Surface Finishing processes, waste treatment, and process requiring tight flowrate and concentration accuracy.
- Treatment of return wastewater before it can be processed for further usage.
- Injection of liquid biocides in cooling towers for prevention of Legionnaires disease.
- Corrosion, scale, and algae control on plumbing fixtures and water supply equipment.
- Metering additives specific to a manufacturing process.
- pH control for process water or metal plating discharge water.
HOW IT WORKS
The output is adjusted by a digital keypad to increase or decrease the motor speed. With a 20:1 turndown, the output control ranges from 5% to 100% in 1% increments for precise chemical injection and adjustment. The keypad has four buttons: prime, on/off and up and down arrows.
- Interchangeable pump heads and tubes to convert one model to another without having to purchase a new pump.
- Easy and fast tube replacement without tools with the QuickPro® pump head.
- The pump is built with two detachable components; the motor and pump head that can be separated without tools.
The same output range is available with the SVP1 (manual) or SVP4 (4-20mA). The output capability is different according to the pressure rating.
0 0.3 to 40.0 gpd at 100 psi
( 1.1 to 151.4 lpd at 6.9 bar)
- 0.3 to 85.0 gpd at 25 psi
(1.1 to 321.8 lpd at 1.7 bar)
NOTE: Injection check valve included with pumps rated 100 psi (6.9 bar) maximum.
* Input Signal Voltage/Resistance Max. 48 VDC/128 ohm.
NOTICE: The information within this chart is solely intended for use as a guide. The output data is an approximation based on pumping water under a controlled testing environment. Many variables can affect the output of the pump. Stenner Pump Company recommends that all metering pumps undergo field calibration by means of analytical testing to confirm their outputs.
Maximum Operating Temperature - 125°F (52°C)
Maximum Suction Lift - 25 ft (7.6 m) vertical lift, based on water
Motor Type - 12VDC gear motor
Duty Cycle - Continuous
Motor Voltage (Amp Draw)
120V 50/60Hz 1PH (1.5)
220V 50/60Hz 1PH (1.5)
230V 50/60Hz 1PH (1.5) INTERNATIONAL
250V 50/60Hz 1PH (1.5) INTERNATIONAL
Power Cord Type
120V, 220V, 230V, 250V: SJTOW
Power Cord Plug End
120V 60Hz NEMA 5/15
220V 60Hz NEMA 6/15
230V 50Hz CEE 7/VII
250V 50Hz CEE 7/VII
12VDC Pigtail connection
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
All Housings - Polycarbonate
Pump Tube & Check Valve Duckbill - Santoprene®* FDA approved, Versilon®**
CV Duckbill with Versilon®** Tube - Pellethane®†
Pump Head Rollers - Polyethylene
Roller Bushings - Oil impregnated bronze
Suction/Discharge Tubing and Ferrules - Polyethylene, FDA approved
Tube and Injection Fittings - PVC or Polypropylene, NSF listed
Connecting Nuts - PVC, NSF listed
3/8" Adapter - PVC or Polypropylene, NSF listed
Suction Line Strainer - PVC listed, NSF listed, with ceramic weight
All Fasteners - Stainless steel
Pump Head Latches - Polypropylene
Listings vary by model.
* Santoprene® is a registered trademark of Exxon Mobil Corporation.
** Versilon® is a registered trademark of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.
† Pellathane® is a registered trademark of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.
†† 12VDC pumps do not carry any agency listings.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Shipping Weight: 10 lbs (4 kg)
Box Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 9 in. (35 x 23 x 23 cm)