EMPIRE CELL MACHINES
Empire's single-station cell machines serve as just one example of how we meet the ever-changing demands of manufacturers worldwide. Our cell machines reduce inventory requirements and conserve floor space, giving many customers the winning edge in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Optional Pneumatically Powered Vertical Door speeds part loading and conserves door space. An electric interlock switch prevents blasting with the door open.
- Four, MH-2 Suction Blast Guns oscillate up to 24 inches, creating a large blast envelope.
- DC drive, mounted on cabinet rear, includes variable speed and adjustable stroke length.
- Optional 1/4” Ultra wear Curtains protect cabinet walls and door from abrasives; 1/8”-thick curtains in black also as options.
- DC Drive (not shown) varies part-rotation speeds from 3 to 30 rpm.
- Rugged 38” Deep x 30” Wide x 65” High Cabinet, constructed with 11 gauge steel, handles a wide range of parts.
- 600 CFM Tunable Reclaimer reduces media loss, cuts operating costs and improves finishing results.
- Optional Infrared Light Curtain prevents vertical door from closing if curtain area senses an obstacle.
LOOKING FOR MORE RESOURCES?
Our Sub-Contract finishing services are held to PPAP, ISO, FFL, MIL, SAE, and other tight industry standards. Our services include shot peening, vibratory finishing, industrial washing, accelerated surface finishing and more.
Abrasive is just as important as the equipment. Browse our selection of abrasives or speak with a sales engineer to ensure your process is producing the results intended.
If process control is critical to your operation, parts become an integral PM required to keep your process consitant and reliable. Check out our online store for quick selections and reliable delivery.